REMINDER: To be able to send/receive images and participate in group texting you must have a Gabb Phone and MMS enabled.
To upgrade your plan to include MMS please chat with us as we will need to upgrade your plan and get you your device's MMS passcode.
Once you have the passcode from us and your plan has been upgraded you may follow these instructions:
All Gabb Phones are capable of MMS, but this feature is disabled by default. It is disabled at a software level and must be enabled. For Gabb Phones on Firmware B11 or newer (most devices) please perform the following steps:
1. Open the Settings application on the Gabb Phones and select “Security”
Select “Unlock MMS”
3. A prompt will appear asking for the MMS password. Enter the MMS PASSWORD provided by Gabb and click “OK”. If the password is correct, the device will restart and MMS is enabled.
For devices that do not have the unlock MMS menu or on older firmware you may unlock the device manually using the following instructions:
1. Go to the phone app and enter *983*673636# into the dialer. A message saying “The Emode is enable” will pop up near the bottom of the screen.
2. Clear the input and enter * 983*865625667# into the dialer, then the Unlock MMS prompt will appear. Enter the MMS PASSWORD provided by Gabb the click “Confirm”. If the password is correct, the device will reboot. A unique password will be provided by ZTE with each IMEI.
3. After rebooting, MMS is activated