*Guardians will be able to log into the parent MyGabb app with their own credentials and have GPS location tracking access for the Gabb devices selected. The Guardian feature is currently only functional for the Gabb Watch and not the Z2 device.
The following video demonstrates one of the ways to add another person as a guardian using your parent MyGabb app:
1. Add the guardian contact in the MyGabb app by going to the devices tab > select profile next to your child's name > scroll down and select "manage" in the contacts box > click the blue + > select "Create Guardian Contact" > enter the name you would like to be displayed on your child's device along with the contacts information > scroll down to select the device(s) that you would like this guardian contact to have access to track > save
2. The newly added guardian will receive an email invitation to the email used when adding them as a guardian contact. They must accept!
3. The newly added guardian contact will now be able to log in to the MyGabb app! Here are some instructions for them. They can use their MyAccount login credentials! If they are not a current/past Gabb customer they may use the "Create Account" option on the MyGabb app login screen to create an account. This is creating them an account with us and giving them MyAccount credentials!
In the MyGabb App, select the menu bar in the top right corner > select contacts > click the blue + > select "Create Guardian Contact" > enter the name you would like to be displayed on your child's device along with the contacts information > scroll down to select the device(s) that you would like this guardian contact to have access to track > save
1. Open the MyGabb app and select the devices tab on the top left of the screen
2. From the contacts screen tap the contact you would like to update
3. Select the 3 dots next to the contact name and select if you want this contact listed as a guardian and assign to all of the devices you would like the contact to be connected to.
*If you would like to assign the contact as a guardian contact you will need to have a last name and email associated with the contact.
*For multiple guardians attempting to track a Z2 device they may both log into the app using the same account holder credentials