*Guardians will be able to log into the parent MyGabb app with their own credentials and have GPS location tracking access for the Gabb devices selected. The Guardian feature is currently only functional for the Gabb Watch and not the Z2 device.
The following video demonstrates how to add another person as a guardian using your parent MyGabb app:
1. Add the guardian contact in the MyGabb app by going to the Gabb device "profile" > scroll down to Manage (Contacts) > + (Add) > add contact > assign role (Guardian) > assign device(s) that you would like this guardian contact to have access to track > save
2. The newly added guardian will receive an email invitation to the email used when adding them as a guardian contact. They must accept!
3. The newly added guardian contact will now be able to log in to the MyGabb app! Here are some instructions for them. They can use their MyAccount login credentials! If they are not a current/past Gabb customer they may use the "Create Account" option on the MyGabb app login screen to create an account. This is creating them an account with us and giving them MyAccount credentials!
**Make sure you've gone back and assigned the guardian contact to the Gabb device(s):
- Open the MyGabb app and select the devices tab on the top left of the screen
- From the contacts screen tap the contact you would like to update
- Scroll down until you see the "Assign a Role" section and select assign to all of the devices you would like the contact to be connected to.
- *If you would like to assign the contact as a guardian contact you will need to have a last name and email associated with the contact.
*For multiple guardians attempting to track a Z2 device they may both log into the app using the same account holder credentials