How can I listen to music on my Gabb Phone Plus?
*Looking for how to access music on your Gabb Phone? Click here.
The Gabb Phone Plus has an MP3 player to upload your own music to the device. It also has access to Gabb Music for $4.99/mo
Transfer MP3 files from your computer to the phone directly:
1. Plug your Gabb Phone into your PC using your ZTE USB Type-C cable
2. You'll want to select "File Transfer" if you're using a Gabb Phone (not applicable to Gabb Phone Plus)
Note: you'll most likely need to unlock the phone's home screen after plugging it in to see the above prompt
- Transfer your MP3 files to the Gabb Phone music folder
Note: depending on your operating system/computer your screen may look different than what is shown in the video tutorial
*Apple does not facilitate out-of-the-box native transfer with an android style device. A great option for Mac users is a microSD card (see microSD below). To transfer MP3 files directly to your Gabb Phone from a Mac you will need to use a file transfer software like Android File Transfer.
- Once you have downloaded that file transfer launch it on your computer
- Plug in your Gabb Phone and transfer your MP3 files to the music folder
A great option for getting MP3 files on your Gabb Phone Plus is utilizing a microSD card. You may transfer files to a microSD card and then insert into the card reader. The slot is directly under the camera/flash:
Accessing Uploaded MP3 Files on the Gabb Phone Plus
Once you've uploaded MP3 files to your device you can access them from the “My Files” app > Audio > Music
You can listen to music on your device with Bluetooth headphones, including our Gabb Buds. Check them out here!
To back up the files on your device, sign up for Gabb Cloud for $0.99/mo