How to transfer data from Gabb Cloud to your new device:
As a reminder, here is an overview of Gabb Cloud
To transfer your phone’s contacts and pictures/videos using Gabb Cloud:
1. Ensure you have an active Gabb Cloud subscription on your Gabb Phone Z2 or Gabb Phone Plus. To add a cloud subscription see here
2. Make sure you are logged in with your Gabb ID on your old device in the Gabb ID App. If you do not have a Gabb ID, create one.
Once logged in on your Gabb ID app (again on your old device) and with an active cloud subscription assigned to the Gabb ID/device, your cloud subscription will back up once a day. You can know the status of your backup in the Gabb ID App at the bottom of the screen with the following options:
-“Never backed up” status
-“Last backed up…” status with a date timestamp
*You must see this status before proceeding in the transfer process - a backup must be complete and up to date before you can restore your data to your new device
-“You don’t have a cloud subscription - here’s how to get one”
3. Double check one more time in your Gabb ID App that your Gabb Cloud was recently backed up. Look for the status “Last backed up…”
4. Log out of Gabb ID on your old device.
6. Login with your Gabb ID in the Gabb ID App on your new device. This will transfer any of your files from Gabb Cloud to your new device.
Don't have a Gabb Cloud subscription, but still want to transfer files to your new device? Click here.